Unity and Diversity in Theological Education by Clinton O. Buck
- Biographies of 50 professors & pictures from 1964-1990, including the “Magnificent Seven”?
- Stories untold previously?
- Appendices of graduates and faculty?
- Appendix of Board Members?
- A history of PAS with pictures?
- Appendices of PAS students and faculty?
- An endorsement by Dr. Stan Wood?
Chair of Cumberland Presbyterian Studies
All revenue from the sale of these books will go into the Baird-Buck Endowment for a Chair of Cumberland Presbyterian Studies. With a goal of $1.25 million, the Baird-Buck Endowment was established in memory of Rev. J.T. Buck and Dr. E. Colvin Baird, and in honor of Dr. Clinton O. Buck.
When the financial goal has been met, the Professor of Cumberland Presbyterian Studies will be employed to research, write, and teach CP history, theology, polity, and CP practice of ministry at MTS and in the church and counsel Cumberland Presbyterian students in their scholarship and in their church work.