- Where do I go to search for books or video recordings?
Use the library’s online catalog or WorldCat.
- Where do I go to search for periodical articles, book reviews, and essays?
Use EBSCOHost search for access to the ATLA Religion database or the Tennessee Electronic Library.
- Can I renew materials without coming to the library?
Yes, but only once and only if they’re not already overdue. Call the library or renew online using the library catalog.
- What is my patron ID number?
It is the number on the barcode on the back of your student ID or library card.
- Who can get a library card?
Current students, faculty, staff, and alumni of MTS can receive a library card with no charge. Other persons wishing to obtain a library card may purchase one for $25 per year.
- How do I contact the library?
You can email the library at library@MemphisSeminary.edu or call 901.334.5858